Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Flowery the Grouch
Beginner December 2007

The accidentally flashing at neighbours kleek

Flowery the Grouch, 17 July, 2009 at 13:57 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

Can i join ?

Am a clumsy oaf. I just came out of the shower and managed to drop my towel down the loo. ?

In order to get another one I had to run naked past our sitting room windows. Our sitting room windows run the length of our sitting room, and are floor-to-ceiling glass panels, with no curtain. They look out onto downstairs's garden. I didn't have to just run past them, I had to run right up to them, to get a towel that was hanging on the airer. ?

Our neighbours were walking through their garden ? (though I am not sure if they saw me, as it is raining, and they were looking down. I think. I hope.

??

3 replies

Latest activity by Mynnie the Moocher, 17 July, 2009 at 14:39
  • WelshTotty
    Beginner December 2014
    WelshTotty ·
    • Hide content

??

• chids
    Beginner
    chids ·
    • Hide content

Oh dear ?

H flashed our neighbours a couple of months ago. He'd put a potato in the microwave to have as a jacket spud and put it on for about 25 minutes!! He decided to have a shower whilst it was cooking when he started to smell burning, he jumped out of the shower naked, opening the microwave which was smoking, grabbed the potato and threw it out of the back door just as our neighbour came out who over looks our garden. Not a pretty sight i'm sure.

• Old Nick Esq.
    Old Nick Esq. ·
    • Hide content

Best one of these I've ever seen was an ex of mine.

We used to stop at a friend's place in the country quite regularly, tiny wee house but he had a spare bed crammed into what most people would consider the box room. This place really is in the ass end of nowhere, on the shores of Carlingford Lough for those that know it. Now, the house owner didn't smoke, so when indulging in a fag we'd sit on the window sill which was quite deep, with the window open. One Sunday morning we'd just done the dirty deed and she decided a fag was in order. having never seen a sinner anywhere near the house she didn't bother dressing. So she's sitting on the windowsill puffing away in the buff when she realises there's an old boy fishing about twenty yards away... Getting an eyeful. The really good bit was that instead of getting up (and putting more on show...supposedly) she tried to roll backwards onto the bed and managed to get stuck. Result was her screaming, with her arms inbetween the bed and windowsill holding herself up, arse on the windowsill, legs at ten to two.... I've often wondered if yer man had a camera.

I didn't stop laughing all day. Despite the black eye.

• Mynnie the Moocher
    Beginner May 2011
    Mynnie the Moocher ·
    • Hide content

????

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics