Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner December 2015

The Barn at Bury Court

MissB1983, 23 of December of 2014 at 12:12 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi! I have recently got engaged and I'm excited beyond belief, but unfortunately, completely clueless as to the whole planning process! I am currently browsing venues and wondered if anyone knows the hire price for The Barn at Bury Court? I have the catering info but would love to know roughly what the venue hire would be as I can't get hold of anyone at their office (I assume they are closed for Christmas now). I would be looking at dates in December (although that is subject to change). Any help would be hugely appreciated! Thanks!

5 replies

Latest activity by MissB1983, 24 of December of 2014 at 21:19
  • Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content

Can't help with the pricing info but that's a lovely venue.

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

That is a lovely venue. I was talking to another photographer a few months ago about venues and from what I remember she said one of her clients paid £12k for The Barn at Bury Court, how true that is I cant confirm.

• Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content

I'd agree with Bruce in at least 12k with catering.

• laurafish
    Beginner July 2016
    laurafish ·
    • Hide content

I'm afraid I can't help with pricing but I went to a wedding there last August and just wanted to echo that it is a gorgeous venue! If we were in the area - it's hours away from us unfortunately - I think Bury Court definitely would have been one of our top choices.

• L
    Beginner June 2014
    Littleboots ·
    • Hide content

We got married at the Barn at Bury Court in June and would definitely recommend it as a venue - they looked after us brilliantly! I'm not sure exactly what the cost would be for a December wedding, but from memory, I think it was similar to the June prices (about £4250 for a weekend day).

• M
    Beginner December 2015
    MissB1983 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for your help! It is a beautiful looking venue but we wanted to get a rough idea for the price before we went and had a look around. Seems pretty much in line with the other barn venues in the area. Hopefully we will get a show around booked for the New Year. Thanks for the info and merry Christmas everyone!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics