Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner July 2014

The Grange, Beddington Park, Wallington

GraceCar, 7 of March of 2013 at 21:06 Posted on Planning 0 12

Has anyone viewed or booked this venue? I am really interested and wondered if anyone has any feedback they can share with me. Many thanks, x

12 replies

Latest activity by Catlegg, 14 of February of 2015 at 15:06
  • NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

This is just up the road form me. I have been there to eat a few times and the food was really nice. The grounds surrounding it are stunning and there is a river near by - great for photos. Practical too, as lots of parking space. Well worth a visit - but avoid Sunday as it will be super busy for Mothers day!!!

• P
    Beginner April 2014
    Pandixx ·
    • Hide content

I have booked this venue, for next year Smiley smile It is amazing, give them a call and have a view, we actually decided to have a walk around there before we called them, had a meal there and then we called to view properly, Its gorgeous xxx

• G
    Beginner July 2014
    GraceCar ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for your advice. I am going to their wedding fayre on Sunday so will get a chance to check it out, thanks again, x

• G
    Beginner July 2014
    GraceCar ·
    • Hide content

Hi, thanks for the reply.

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    conwc002 ·
    • Hide content

This is my venue!!!!!

Love it!!!

Great place for photos :-) xxx

• V
    Beginner July 2015
    victoriajenner ·
    • Hide content

Hello i was just wondering what it was like and is it quite pricey?

im going on wednesday for a viewing and hopefully put deposit down

thanks

victoria

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    conwc002 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Look at their website and you can download a wedding brochure this has all the prices in it!

x

• G
    Beginner July 2014
    GraceCar ·
    • Hide content

This is definitely a wonderful venue. Everything about it is ideal. The staff are very helpful and accommodating especially Leigh and Tasha. Let us know how you get at your viewing, x

• V
    Beginner July 2015
    victoriajenner ·
    • Hide content

Thanks just gota convince the other half ! lol x

• V
    Beginner July 2015
    victoriajenner ·
    • Hide content

Well we was going to put the deposit down but have decided not to now as we had a bit of a bad experience them

we went for our meeting as we had arranged with duty manager and they werent even in they were out for meetings

so disapointed looking at the holiday inn at sutton now as they were more helpful

victoria

• G
    Beginner July 2014
    GraceCar ·
    • Hide content

Sorry to hear about your bad experience Victoria. I am sure it isn't the normal for them. In fact I have a friend who got married there last year (I wasn't invited, boo hoo) but she said it was the best venue she saw, everything went without a hitch and even booked her hubby's next birthday party there. If you ain't happy with the holiday inn, maybe give them a call and let them know what happened, maybe even ask for a cheeky discount for the inconvenience, lol, x. Let me know how you get on, x

• V
    Beginner July 2015
    victoriajenner ·
    • Hide content

Well I emailed them one of the ladies messaged me back and no discount offered lol but she did apologise

We went for a family meal there today and waited an hour for our meal and got told by the waiter that the chef couldn't handle all the orders

so think I will be giving it a miss which is a shame Smiley sad oh well the other halfs mind is made up on that one lol xx

• C
    Catlegg ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I did Hair and Make up for a wedding here last year. Beautiful venue.

Cheers

Cat

Hair and Makeup artist

www.catlegghairandmakeup.co.uk

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics