Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2016

The Gruffalo/Gruffalo's child...

HeavyMetalMaiden, 28 of October of 2014 at 16:15 Posted on Planning 0 4

Believe it or not, this is wedding related..

My son and I have fallen in love with these Gruffalo films (and books), and at certain points in the films, the acoustic guitar playing in the backgroud is so freaking pretty and nice, I can picture walking down the aisle to it haha! Think our boy will love it too :-)

I think I would prefer to walk down the aisle to an instrumental as opposed to a lyrical song... My dad and stepmum did to a Welsh celtic piece and it was awesome!

Yeah, a bit of a random post there!

4 replies

Latest activity by Paul & Dawn, 29 of October of 2014 at 13:01
  • MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Love it! My best mate quotes the gruffalo as she works with children, she's too shy for a reading and we joked the only thing she could have done was the gruffalo! Hehe. Will your little one be a bit big to appreciate it by then though?

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Sounds perfect. We are huge fans too and one of my couples just had their engagement shoot at the Gruffalo trail in Cannock Chase!

• NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

I know the guitar bit you are talking about - it is beautiful! You could theme the day - but stay away from fixing a poisonous wart to the end of your nose - ha ha!!

• H
    Beginner July 2016
    HeavyMetalMaiden ·
    • Hide content

Haha! I am not sure about theming the day around it, but incorporating the music somewhere is a definate I think! Our son will have just turned 4 by then, so it is still within his age range I think Smiley smile

• Paul & Dawn
    Beginner July 2015
    Paul & Dawn ·
    • Hide content

Cake??

Dawn

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics