Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arquard
Beginner May 2011

The most shameful thing your OH has ever done in front of you...

Arquard, 14 December, 2011 at 16:14 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 28

Off the back of the other thread, and self explanatory title!

H's would be the night of his stag do. He'd gone to Central London with his mates and they got him completely lampshaded. He got a train home and rang me every five minutes to tell me LOUDLY how drunk he was and how embarrassing it was that his friends had dressed him in a Spiderman costume with plastic manacles. Because he was on a train, the signal kept cutting out, so he'd ring me back, shout and swear about the signal, then get cut off again. And repeat. For an hour and a half.
When he got in, he lay face down on the lounge floor, crying and howling "I'M SOOOOO F***ING DRUNK!!". Then I had to bring him a bowl and rub his back while he puked up a lot, still crying.

28 replies

Latest activity by Ice Queen, 17 December, 2011 at 15:56
  • Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

I know none of you will believe me, but actually nothing.

He literally doesn't shame himself. I envy his self control a lot.

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

When he did a wee in the corner of the room in the middle of the night. Grim!

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

Apparently, my dad tried to wee on me when I was a small baby in my cot!

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    Bride2BMilliexx ·
    • Hide content

EW haha!

• H
    Beginner June 2012
    HelDR ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Same here.

Oh, he once staggered slightly when drunk but thats its!

• caweena
    Beginner
    caweena ·
    • Hide content

After a night out, about 8 months into our relationship (so after my shameful holiday experience) H got up in the middle of the night, got stuck between the door and the wardrobe door and then turned round and started peeing on the bedside table - all over my phone! He then turned slightly and started peeing in the bin at which point I properly woke up and asked what he was doing - so he turned towards me still mid flow. I was not a happy GF the next morning!!!

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

I usually say a lot of stupid things and he tends to remember it and relay it to his parents. The first time I met his parents, he told them one of the stupid things I'd said *cringe*

I know a guy who actually thought his bed was a toilet once, sat down with a newspaper and did a doodoo - on his girlfriend!!!!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

This.

*also replace with hallway/wardrobe/bed. Drunk man thing.

• B
    Beginner September 2014
    BigRedCandle ·
    • Hide content

Mr R's most recent birthday:

Got very, uncharacteristically drunk, and threw up in two pint glasses as he refused to go to the toilet or go home.

Then once i had managed to get him home, I put him in the spare bed and went to sleep.

The next morning I met him in the hallway where he proudly told me he'd "p*ssed the bed", before going back to sleep in our bed while i stripped the spare bed.

He likes to think of it as payback for the times I've been drunk and been sick.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

Dance like Chandler Bing. Bumble Brat and Mrs C have seen him dance and can probably vouch for this...

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content

It's too shameful to say.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• B
    Beginner September 2014
    BigRedCandle ·
    • Hide content

Also when he was a bit younger he used to get his thing out a lot, and his bum. He used to have a pair of Batman boxers and used to threaten to get his "Dark Knight" out.

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

Mr B gets absolutely hammered quite a lot (has no self control) but is never sick, nor does he wee anywhere. He does like to get naked though.

At my sister's wedding, he suggested to a group of people, including my parents and some of their friends, most of whom he'd only met that day, that they should all "get naked". My mum told him that wouldn't be a very pretty sight, so he took her to one side and said "ok, shall I just show you my willy?". Oh dear.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Mr Knees is a legend!!!!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's amazing.

• freckles87
    Beginner May 2013
    freckles87 ·
    • Hide content

I think the most shameful thing OH has ever done is his drunken dancing. When we were in Krakow, he was drunk and started doing the funky chicken (God knows why!) and he fell flat on his face and twisted his arm. Everyone was laughing at him and shoulder was bad for months.

Then a couple of months later he was dancing in a club at home, and ran round in a big circle (again, God knows why!) and he fell, smashed his face on the floor and cut his eyebrow. The bar staff had to see to him with a first aid kit, the shame!

He is now banned from dancing and running in clubs.

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love this!

Mr C was more hammered than either of us realised and threw up 'on the job' as it were. He managed to jump off, vommed up the wall and in the sock draw, then declared he felt much better and tried to climb back on me again! ?

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

Drank a whole bottle of Jack Daniels and woke up in a wet bed ?

• jen_84
    Beginner August 2012
    jen_84 ·
    • Hide content

We were in Budapest on our first break away together and had been out for a coffee in the afternoon, followed by dinner where OH had had a couple of beers. We decided to go up the furnicular railway to the top of Castle Hill where there were the most lovely views and OH didn't go to the loo before we left. It was February, freezing cold and he'd drunk a lot of fluid. As we were queuing for the railway he was saying he was absolutely desparate for the loo, to the point where he could barely speak. As soon as we got into our carriage and it started moving, he whipped out a bottle from his bag and proceeded to wee in it (we were on our own in the carriage!). We were getting nearer and nearer the top and I was convinced he wasn't going to finish in time but thankfully he did and the bottle was disposed of very quickly. Was the first time I had ever seen him pee!

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This but in a wicker bin... at my parents house.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

What is it with guy peeing in the wrong place etc!?

My brother, while we were staying at my mum's house over Christmas, came walking into my bedroom in the middle of the night. I though immediately "oh no, this is when a bloke sleepwalks then pees" so I turned him round and kind of guided him back towards his room. At that point he p*ssed himself.

Never heard of a woman ever having incidents like these!

• ClareMarie85
    Beginner March 2012
    ClareMarie85 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WTS!

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

When he was 17, my brother was steaming drunk and walked into my parents room and pissed all over my Mum. Still to this day, 17 years later, he cannot laugh about it.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

They will argue with you though when you say "that is not the bathroom"...

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah H did that. he ended up having a go at me for telling him to stop peeing in the bin. Lol.

• Ice Queen
    Beginner January 2007
    Ice Queen ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lol love this

• You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics