Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Beginner September 2024 Kent

The Orangery, Kent - Hair and Make Up

Amanda, 5 of April of 2024 at 21:30 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 2

Hi everyone, Hope you're all well.

I am getting married at The Orangery in Maidstone, Kent in September this year and am really struggling with who to choose for my hair and make up. I'm in a whirlwind of suppliers, quotes, Insta pages and galleries. I know this is a very specific question... but does any who is getting married here or has been married here... or in Kent in general... have some recommendations for me please? Likewise, any suppliers I should avoid?

Any advice would be really appreciated Smiley heart

2 replies

Latest activity by Amanda, 10 of April of 2024 at 16:15
  • L
    Beginner May 2025 Kent
    Lauren ·
    • Hide content
    Hi 😊

I’m getting married at the Orangery too and I’m using Ebony Payne for Hair and Make up. She has great reviews and I’ve had my make up trial and loved it. She listens to exactly what you would like, provides recommendations and is super friendly so definitely someone you would want around for the morning of your wedding!
    They also have a list of recommended suppliers at the Orangery so may be worth looking in to those.
    Hope that helps!
  • Amanda
    Beginner September 2024 Kent
    Amanda ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Lauren

Congratulations on your wedding Smiley shame Thanks for this, I've looked into Ebony Payne before so it's great that you've been and she's good/nice. I didn't know anyone that had been to her before now, so great to get a recommendation.

I have looked into the wedding suppliers The Orangery recommend, but I wasn't sure about them when looking at their website and Instagram photos, so was after some others to consider.

Thanks so much

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics