thank you

coll xx

5 replies

Latest activity by Tina Teaspoon, 19 August, 2011 at 10:07
  • kittykat9/9
    Beginner October 2011
    kittykat9/9 ·
    • Hide content

Our honeymoon is booked with them and so far they have been really helpful and gave us a good deal on hotels using a Brides offer that was on at the time - we had looked at using Audley for the same trip (Cook Islands) and when they looked at the quote they said there was no way they could match it although they could offer us exactly the same holiday in the same hotels.

Another couple who are friends of a friend did a very similar honeymoon with them a couple of years back and didn't report any concerns.

Fly off in three weeks and two days time so can let you know if the promise is as good as the brochure when I get back :o)

• I
    Beginner
    Isi ·
    • Hide content

We have booked our honeymoon with Turquoise and I would definitely recommend them (although we don't travel until December!)

We are having almost 2 weeks in South Africa in Cape Town/safari and then a week in Zanzibar and it has all been put together very well. When they sent through the detailed itinerary I researched how much it would cost us to do it independently and it kept coming out more expensive, so they must get some very good deals!

They also got us a free upgrade to an ocean-view villa in Zanzibar that would have cost the best part of £1k if we had paid for it ?

• Tina Teaspoon
    Beginner May 2011
    Tina Teaspoon ·
    • Hide content

We booked our honeymoon through them and I can't recommend them enough, they were amazing. They were brilliant through the whole booking process, changing things and trying any number of combinations of hotels so that we could work out what was best for us. After we booked, a couple of our flight times moved (only by 5 minutes) but they kept us up to date at all times.

As for the honeymoon itself, we went to Singapore and Bali, and all the hotels we stayed at were stunning. We were so well looked after; in each country we had a named representative from a local travel operator, who called us on our first day in each hotel to make sure everything was ok, if there was anything they could do, etc. Our driver who took us from the hotel to the airport in Singapore drove ministers around the rest of the time and had a huge luxury car and told us tales of all the defensive driving courses he'd been on! And in Bali we were given a present from Turquoise (I won't tell you what it was in case any of you guys get one too, I won't spoil the surprise).

We used their honeymoon gift list service as well and I would really recommend that, the website is really easy to use and Turquoise will either book the experiences for you on your behalf or give you the money so you can arrange it on arrival.

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

We're going to use them for our epic honeymoon I think. Have only ever heard good reviews of them and they're one of very few places who know enough about the areas we want to visit.

• colldel1981
    Beginner August 2012
    colldel1981 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Ladies,Think I will book with them!

You've all talked me into it!

xxx

• Tina Teaspoon
    Beginner May 2011
    Tina Teaspoon ·
    • Hide content

Plus when they send you letters and they add handwritten notes, they write them in turquoise ink. This pleases me greatly.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics