Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner July 2013

The wedding breakfast playlist

rebecca_cold, 13 February, 2013 at 13:10 Posted on Planning 0 4

Getting married very soon in France, i'm looking for ideas for the playlist for the wedding breakfast. i really enjoy agnes obel - riverside (all her music actually) lana del ray, goldfrapp...also any french music carla bruni etc... if you have any ideas please let me know...

4 replies

Latest activity by Skeptical78, 14 February, 2013 at 10:20
  • lizhowley
    Beginner February 2014
    lizhowley ·
    • Hide content

Have you considered having a string quartet or piano in the back ground?? Im a fan of the harp but my wedding planner told me it can be too quite?

• hannahmayphotography
    hannahmayphotography ·
    • Hide content

Firstly, Wow! Married in France? You lucky girl! What a beautiful place to have your big day :-) Also, I don't know if this would be of any interest... But if you love acoustic music in particular (so romantic!) you need to look up "Dermot O'Learys Saturday Sessions"... It's got some of THE most beautiful songs on there, mainly of singers covering other sings work... All in acoustic. Half the songs on there are ridiculously beautiful to listen to, and I know when I get married that is what I'm going to be playing! x

• MrsFoz-2b
    Beginner April 2014
    MrsFoz-2b ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

When my friend got married she asked me to put together a playlist for her so I used the Royal philharmonic orchestra 'The alternative classical album', it has classical versions of many popular songs. I then added in a mixture of acoustic songs. She was really pleased with the music and the guests loved playing guess that song!

• M
    Beginner October 2013
    Melliejb ·
    • Hide content

Ooooo! I'm getting married in France too! Where abouts are you doing it?x

• Skeptical78
    Beginner September 2013
    Skeptical78 ·
    • Hide content

Like a bit of Bat for Lashes, myself. or Air? ('All I Need' is a beautiful song).

Bebel Gilberto is pretty chilled out Brazilian bossa-nova stuff- not quite French but, you know, 'foreign'... ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics