Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2012

The Wedding Dress Shop - Wimbledon

Meggiemoo1981, 28 October, 2011 at 17:23 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi,

Has anyone been to The Wedding Dress Shop in Wimbledon? I'm going to the sample sale tomorrow.

Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by LittleMissP, 29 October, 2011 at 08:03
  • saspip
    Beginner May 2012
    saspip ·
    • Hide content

I haven't been but when I was ringing round looking for a shop that stocked my dress they were really helpful. A friend of mine got her Pronovias gown there and she said they were friendly and easy to deal with and she persuaded them to throw her veil in for free!

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

That's good to know! Not sure I actually want to find my dress tomorrow unless it is bargainous as I'm going alone. We'll see I guess!!

• LittleMissP
    Beginner September 2012
    LittleMissP ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, I went to the sample sale there on my lunchbreak on Thursday. I would agree that all the staff there are lovely and really helpful. There was even two dresses I tried on that had only been in the shops a month and was 2012 collection so they were a bargain.

The only thing I would say is I'm a big size 12 and the dresses I liked were extremely tight on me and I didn't feel comfortable buying a dress that I'd have to lose lots of weight for or to have taken out. Also, it is quite an expensive shop so some of the sale dresses were still £700 +.

Have fun and let us know if there's anything you really liked.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics