Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

mrsdagg2b
Beginner December 2012

The Wedding Ring Studio @ Bluewater, Kent

mrsdagg2b, 5 of December of 2011 at 22:53 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi peeps!

Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with this company? I didn't even know they were there (to be fair, I only go to Bluewater once a year!) but I went and had a little consultation with them and their rings look beautiful and even better, they can make the wedding ring perfectly around my engagement ring which I need as it can't have a straight ring around it.

Any feedback on them would be appreciated!

TIA

?

4 replies

Latest activity by Expensiveivorydecor42038, 22 of October of 2021 at 14:19
  • mrsdagg2b
    Beginner December 2012
    mrsdagg2b ·
    • Hide content

Just a little ? in case anyone knows anything about this company!

?

• Expensiveivorydecor42038
    Beginner July 2022 South East London
    Expensiveivorydecor42038 ·
    • Hide content
    Hello! Did you use this company in the end? I just met them at blue water today and also was trying to find some reviews as I was excited by the custom wedding ring they can make me. Thanks in advance!
  • G
    Kent
    GILLIAN ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi, can I ask where you met them, I got my wedding ring custom made with them a few years ago they were excellent and I love my ring but I now need it resized after losing a lot of weight but would love to go back to them but I haven’t seen them in Bluewater ?
  • Expensiveivorydecor42038
    Beginner July 2022 South East London
    Expensiveivorydecor42038 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Gillian, sorry I should have been more clear that I met that at the wedding fayre that was hosted at bluewater. I don’t believe they have an actual store front any more but workshop is based in Chatham - https://wr-studio.co.uk/ - that’s their website and a phone number for reference. But glad they were excellent, I’m thinking of going with them as the custom ring they could create me looked lovely (especially for the price)!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics