Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

KittenCake
Beginner May 2013

Those under-eye roller ball things

KittenCake, 16 of February of 2015 at 11:00 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

Has anyone got a recommendation for one which they use and are happy with? I use a Clinique one, which I am happy with, but I only like to buy Clinique when they have bonus time on, plus I like trying new products. I get really sore eyes and I find these help a lot so any recommendations will be gratefully received.

5 replies

Latest activity by KittenCake, 17 of February of 2015 at 09:15
  • InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

I use the Garnier one that has concealer in it (the Caffeine Anti Dark Circles), but the ones that don't I think are only any good if you have under eye bags, and I have hollows! I do get dry sore eyes, but I use one of those Actimist sprays and that helps somewhat (sometimes only a Piriton will do it though).

• KittenCake
    Beginner May 2013
    KittenCake ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have thought about trying one of those Actimist sprays. Maybe I will get one.

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

I've got the green Garnier one. I keep it in the fridge and use it most mornings. Feels good & helps to wake me up! Doesn't do anything for my dark circles, maybe i need the one with concealer in for that.

• KittenCake
    Beginner May 2013
    KittenCake ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I get really bad bags under my eyes and I find they do help with that. Not sure about dark circles though as I am definitely a bags sufferer rather than dark circles.

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

I've used the garnier green one but found this one that I really love (and it's cheap) Gosh prime and refresh from superdrug.

• KittenCake
    Beginner May 2013
    KittenCake ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

oooh, I will be walking past Superdrug at lunch today, Thanks for that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics