Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner May 2016

Tiara Crisis

PurpleConfetti275, 20 of January of 2015 at 10:56 Posted on Planning 0 4

I've recently bought a tiara, it came today however it has no way to be worn. Its just got two loops at either end of the tiara

How would you suggest I fix it so that I can wear it?? Alice band, bobby pins? Please help

4 replies

Latest activity by PurpleConfetti275, 26 of January of 2015 at 17:13
  • M
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsFitt2B ·
    • Hide content

Can you flash a picture of it? Have you spoken to your hairdresser to find out if they can help? I don't know much about these things, but I think they are usually held in by kirby grips.

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

I've only seen tiaras already on an alice band ( with the band going around the forehead on the head), or with a comb attached. Can you put the loops around a hair comb, then push into the hair?

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

The loops at the ends are there for you to fit kirby grips in to hold it in place.

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I have seen this before instead of the band extending round the head it stops short this means it only sits at the front of the head and really needs the hair up behind it. the loops allow for grips and your hairdresser will be able to secure it. An idea is a thin piece of wire from one loop to the other to form a loop through the hair. ask your hair dresser and if she can't fix it or doesn't think it is suitable for your style best send it back. I got these pictures off a Chinese wholesale site to show the difference, a lot of tiaras from China only have the front on a band which is great in some ways

• P
    Beginner May 2016
    PurpleConfetti275 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much for your replies Smiley smile im going to see into buying kirby grips for it, my sister is doing my hair, not that she knows yet lol

Sophia-x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics