Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2012

Tiara/jewellery help please

maxinegallie, 14 November, 2011 at 23:09 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi hitchers

My dress is Sincerity 3349 (which I don't like to look at but love it when its on!). A friend emailed me this picture of an absolutely gorgeous tiara, and I am struggling firstly to know if it would go with the dress, and secondly where I'd get it. She couldn't remember which site it was from, so unlikely I know but does anyone recognise it or know where I'd get something similar? Provding it would go with the dress of course.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sorry the picture is huge, I've no idea how to shrink it.

9 replies

Latest activity by maxinegallie, 15 November, 2011 at 17:33
  • lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Hi there

I'm afraid I have no idea where that tiara is from. Sometimes certain website's photos are quite recognisable but I can't tell this time I'm afraid.

If you are open to suggestions though, I could certainly help as I am a tiara designer and maker - there are a few of us on here.

Is the detail on the dress a diamante flower?

Aster is a really popular side tiara with a diamante and pearl brooch incorporated onto the band.

Another floral design with diamante is Samba

However my choice would be Belle which is a new tiara not on the site yet (mainly because I haven't got a decent photo of it at the moment!) but I have literally just finished an order for Belle this evening so can try and get a better photo tomorrow but in the meantime here is a photo of Belle using grey pearls and diamante with two gorgeous diamante flowers staggered across a double band - the standard design which I made tonight has only diamante on the band.

Hope that gives you some ideas. If I can help at all please feel free to drop me an email on ****@***********.**.**

Lisa

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Don't recognisr it. Maybe your friend could look in her browser history for the date she saved the photo

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

I'm afraid its not one that I recognise either, have you tried googling the image filename? Sometimes that works!

I have this one which is a bit similar:

The version being worn at the end had extra pearls and crystals added in the brides colour scheme.

http://www.starstruck-designs.co.uk/bridal_side_tiaras.htm

? Kerri

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

I've just googled the dress!

I also have this brand new design - its not yet on the website but the flowers look like they would closely match the detail inside the flower on your dress!

• vicster
    Beginner December 2011
    vicster ·
    • Hide content

Here it is - http://www.princesssparkle.co.uk/warren-york-tiaras/891-warren-york-wedding-headband-wy4480.html

• vicster
    Beginner December 2011
    vicster ·
    • Hide content

P.s. if you right click on a photo click on the last option of properties - highlight what it says for address. copy and paste that into the search engine for google images and that will usually work. did this time anyway!

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I've found some similar ones on ebay by searching for flower side tiara but not exactly the same. If you are looking for some ideas then visit my facebook page (website is being relaunched soon so Facebook has the designs instead) www.facebook.com/lynseysdesigns1 but here are a few flower themed designs for you to see.

If you wanted to chat about a bespoke design feel free to get in touch at ******@**************.**.**. I'll keep looking for the tiara you like though. x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Well done Vicster. I tried looking in properties but it only gave me the hitched url. x

• vicster
    Beginner December 2011
    vicster ·
    • Hide content

You can search with the hitched URL Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner July 2012
    maxinegallie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you hitchers, I can go and browse now and see what the damage would be, hopefully it will go with my dress.

Can I just ask Kerri, could you private message me or something about this tiara design pleaes? I will take a look on your site, as this is very pretty too, and it never hurts to have options! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics