Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious June 2023 Worcestershire

Timing of make up & hair trial

Sarah, 20 of August of 2021 at 15:52 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hey everyone Smiley smile

I am bored at work so working on my wedding timeline spreadsheet! I'm trying to be super organized and keep a timeline of what I need to have done and by when in the hopes of making the final 6 months very stress free Smiley atonished

My question is how far in advance should you have your hair and make up trial? I have my MUA booked for our day on the 10th June 2023 but wondered if the trial should be done close to the day or something like two months before? I want to make sure I book it in at the right time before she is busy with other summer brides wedding days Smiley kiss

3 replies

Latest activity by Elena, 25 of August of 2021 at 15:05
  • Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    I had mine 7 weeks before and timed it with my second hen do as I didn’t want to waste it 🙈😂 I think you need to have it too early.
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    My MUA has said 4-12 weeks before.
  • Michelle
    Savvy June 2023 Worcestershire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content

One good idea i've seen before is to get your makeup trial timed with one of your dress fittings so you get an idea of the final look on the day! I think I might try to go this and then make a day of it with some of my bridal party

• L
    Curious September 2021 West Midlands
    Luxuriousgoldhair63616 ·
    • Hide content
    My HMUA has been super busy after they lifted everything so mine will be 2 weeks beforehand. I trust her though on the look, it's more so I feel reassured if I run through with her my plans as I have 3 outfits in one day!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics