Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hayley
Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk

Timings

Hayley, 1 of March of 2022 at 06:57 Posted on Planning 0 2
Our ceremony is midday then our reception venue is 30-45 minutes away. We plan on having welcome drinks, before food (fish and chips and icecream) at 3pm. Our evening guests are arriving at 6pm and we plan on cutting the cake and first dance around 6.45, before the band starts at 7, break for food at 8.30 then the other band at 9.30.

My question is, we have a musician with ukelele performing too. Do you think it will work best to have this at around 2pm with arrival drinks, or after food, before the evening guests arrive? He's due to play for an hour. I'm just not sure when people would rather just be chatting. Thanks.

2 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 1 of March of 2022 at 18:59
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

If ceremony is at 12 you will likely leave there at about 1.30 by the time you have done phots etc, so i would say your drinks reception could run from 2.15 to 3.15 and that would be the hour that he plays. But depends on what you plan to do between food and evening, as there is a gap of a couple of hours you may want to have him play in this gap if you are just filling time

• Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, that's basically my dilemma haha. We will have a bouncy castle and lawn games. And the bar opens at 4pm

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics