Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2011

to all you chavvy slappers out there!!

amythest76, 29 October, 2010 at 11:19

Posted on Planning 35

? if anyone didnt read the tattoo thread im not being offensive!!!! I just wondered if anyone was getting a 'wedding' tattoo?? I have them to symbolise all my children, and have been thinking of getting one to represent our marriage-not sure what yet! my friend got his wedding ring tattooed on but...

?

if anyone didnt read the tattoo thread im not being offensive!!!!

I just wondered if anyone was getting a 'wedding' tattoo?? I have them to symbolise all my children, and have been thinking of getting one to represent our marriage-not sure what yet!

my friend got his wedding ring tattooed on but then split from his wife the following year!! saying that its still a cool tattoo but he finds it hard to pull on a night out!!!

Anyone else?

35 replies

• Bobbins30
    Beginner November 2010
    Bobbins30 ·
    • Hide content

Max - flash us then!

Raef - I think the second font down is lovely. I'd have that done just below my bra strap and to one side - I fancy having a Latin quote on that part of my back

In answer to the original question, we're not having a wedding tattoo, but OH already has a tattoo for our daughter on his back, and I'd like one to honour her. She's named after a flower so I was thinking of having the flower added to my existing tattoo

• Maxibon
    Beginner March 2009
    Maxibon ·
    • Hide content

Bobbins, if you do that remember that if you have any more kids you will need to do the same for them.

sorry its so big!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics