Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

GeordieBarbie
Beginner May 2010

To my husband on our wedding day cards...

GeordieBarbie, 9 May, 2010 at 10:10 Posted on Planning 0 13

Where can I find one?? Not having much luck at the mo...

13 replies

Latest activity by brideseekingblush, 10 May, 2010 at 13:31
  • teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

You could get one made from the hibs here??

I bought my husband a blank valentines card. It was a lovely quote card hidden amongst the usual valentines selection, kept it hidden till July,lolol...

you could ask Pretty wild?

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

I saw a blank with a very old couple on the front sharing a kiss so I will be using that one. Now just need to find the right words to put in it x

• niknaks22
    Beginner August 2012
    niknaks22 ·
    • Hide content

Confetti have some Groom & Husband cards which are blank inside, they also have some valentines type ones which are also blank

• Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

Do a personalised one on Moonpig x

• GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all.

I've looked at Moonpig and i'm not keen on the options. Prettywild didn't have any availability to do a guest book for us when i asked a month or so ago so she's pretty full with orders.

Been mooching and found a few on ebay which are OK. I specifically wanted it to say husbannd ?

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

Https://www.clintoncards.co.uk/product/CAA4803/

There is this (only) one on clintons cards online and I noticed they do personalised cards now too.

• W
    www.poesh.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, if you are still looking i can make something for you. If you are interested just let me know what you are after and your budget.

I hope you find what you are looking for either way Smiley smile

lesley

• H
    Beginner
    honesty ·
    • Hide content

I found my one on ebay, not this one but there are loads if you trawl through all the naff ones

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PERSONALISED-WEDDING-CARD-MY-WONDERFUL-HUSBAND-/140399179635?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Home_Garden_GreetingCards_ET&hash=item20b0717773

you can always ask sellers to change wording etc

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

that ones lovely! You hadn't thought of making one yourself?? buying one of those wee kits you get to stick on the front of the card and you could do the words on the computer and print them off on nice paper? but if i was buying one ... I'd go that ebay one... honesty had a good find!

• H
    Beginner
    honesty ·
    • Hide content

I typed in husband wedding card to find that one. I got one with just hearts on it and it came in a posh box too rather than in an envelope

• fancyfree
    Beginner April 2010
    fancyfree ·
    • Hide content

I trawled W H Smiths, Clinton's etc and found a handful of acceptable ones (ie ones that didn't make me feel embarrassed to give it!). Luckily I had a get out clause as we got married on our anniversary so I got one that said: "Happy Anniversary: Today's the perfect day to tell you ... [inside] how much I love you" - one of these stick people Benny ones https://www.ukgreetings.co.uk/Cards/Carlton-Cards/Everyday/Benny.html . I love them!! Thought it was just right for the occasion!

DO you have anywhere independent that you might get a nice card in - even if it isn't worded?

• jem179
    Beginner May 2010
    jem179 ·
    • Hide content

I got one from Birthdays, really nce and not too soppy lol

• H
    Beginner
    honesty ·
    • Hide content

Oh i found the one i bought

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Boxed-Handmade-Personalised-Husband-Keepsake-card-/380152949951?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Home_Garden_GreetingCards_ET&hash=item5882e1acbf

but i got the seller to change the wording to from what is on this card

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

I got a nice one from Clintons (not the one online) - otherwise the ebay options look great.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics