Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner

tog/music recommendations oxfordshire please!

carolineT, 19 August, 2011 at 18:54 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hello,

We have booked our wedding for 2 june next year, but i'm starting to panic because we haven't found a tog or evening band yet, and i'm worried by the time we find one we like, they will already be booked. If anyone has any recommendations I would really, really appreciate it. (also looking for someone to do my hair and possibly make up too, if you know of anyone!). We're getting married in a barn so would really like a ceilidh or barn dance, but i'm really keen to go on recommendations rather than randomly picking ones from the net. Hope you can help! Thanks! xx

11 replies

Latest activity by sgreen, 22 August, 2011 at 14:19
  • MandM90
    Beginner July 2011
    MandM90 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I got your message; just incase you don't see my reply on the other post (couldn't PM) they are www.weshootweddings.co.uk and they were FAB! Guests kept coming up to us and commenting how lovely the togs were, and they had our images ready by the next morning.

• Bob - An Image For You
    Bob - An Image For You ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Does the tog have to based in oxfordshire?

I did a wedding at the Balliol College last Saturday. It was fabuloulas!

Happy to give you quote and 'Hitched' discount,i f you like.

Do check out details on website and contact me from there.

Regards

Bob

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

Bob....post above ...is a decent guy. Worth considering along with Andrew Daykin who is anither decent photographer.

Peter

• Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Just out of interest, your ticker doesn't make any sense?

• Wedding Photographer
    Wedding Photographer ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I cover Oxfordshire, I know it really well. I would be delighted if you had a look at my site. Drop me a line if you like what you see

• MandM90
    Beginner July 2011
    MandM90 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Why..? It's the ticker from before getting married...when you're married for some reason the wording changes that way and isn't grammatically correct and I can't really be bothered to change it.

• C
    Beginner
    carolineT ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for all the recommendations, I'll have a look over the weekend. x

• adgabe
    adgabe ·
    • Hide content

I also cover Oxfordshire. I am based in MK. Have a look at my site and get in touch if you'd like to find out more...

Andrea de Gabriel

• jordas20
    jordas20 ·
    • Hide content

Re ceilidh/barn dance - I can certainly recommend Chris Gater and the Haywainers, based just outside Aylesbury. ****. Hope this helps!

• MrsJenLarkin
    Beginner January 2012
    MrsJenLarkin ·
    • Hide content

I had Nicola from DaffodilWaves Photography do my wedding. She is based in Birmingham but covers all the UK. You can see how my wedding photos turned out in the link at the bottom of my post. But here is her website address also:

https://www.daffodilwaves.co.uk/

• SimonWatsonPhotography
    SimonWatsonPhotography ·
    • Hide content

Hi Caroline,

Firstly, congratulations on your engagement!

I'm a registered supplier on Hitched, and also an Oxfordshire (Burford) Wedding Photographer. I'd love the opportunity to discuss your wedding photography further with you, so please take a look at my website (please click on the logo in my signature below).

If you are interested, please feel free to give me a call or drop me a message.

Best wishes,

Simon.

• S
    Beginner May 2013
    sgreen ·
    • Hide content

I highly recommend this photographer - www.photographybyriddell.co.uk. Very professional and beautiful photographs.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics