Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cupcake26
Beginner August 2015

Toiletry baskets

Cupcake26, 4 of March of 2015 at 21:51 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi I'm going to put toiletry baskets in the men and women's toilets at the venue - what you suggest would be useful to put in them as a guest? I've got a few ideas - women - deodorant/body spray/hand cream/anti bac hand gel/wipes/hairspray/paracetomal. Men - deodorant/body spray/wipes/hair spray/hair gel/paracetomal

xXx

7 replies

Latest activity by Cupcake26, 5 of March of 2015 at 16:51
  • kizzi10000
    Beginner August 2016
    kizzi10000 ·
    • Hide content

If you search the forum posts for toilet baskets there'll be quite a few ideas already (I know, I've done it ?.

It has been suggested to steer clear of painkillers for safety reasons

• Cupcake26
    Beginner August 2015
    Cupcake26 ·
    • Hide content

I did think that after I had typed it! Will leave them out then! Thanks! xXx

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

My lovely bestie did this, hers were amazing with body glitter and mini perfumes and all sorts. I would say though, make sure you put a sign with them to say they're from you as she didn't and everything was taken from it, we think people assumed it was the hotel and did the usual of pocketing as much as possible!

• TheFutureMrsKay
    Beginner October 2015
    TheFutureMrsKay ·
    • Hide content

We've started ours already, so I'll give you some ideas of what we've done Smiley smile

Perfumes/aftershave, hay fever tablets, safety pins, tights, clear nail polish, mini sewing kit, mini manicure kit, mints, plasters (and all the other bits you already mentioned). Hope this gives you some ideas Smiley smile

• HelenSomerset
    Beginner September 2014
    HelenSomerset ·
    • Hide content

I did these! A lot of what I put in has already been mentioned. Would just add: stain remover, tampons & towels, natural coloured tights, plasters, gel party feet things (they went down a storm), shoe shine stick, breath fresher & hair grips.

• TrixieSaurus
    Beginner August 2016
    TrixieSaurus ·
    • Hide content

My sister did these at her wedding, I will be too, they're a great idea!

I'd defo go with plasters and smints/chewing gum as mentioned above. The party feet things are an awesome idea too - I think you can get them in primark/poundshop too! Or at least you can down my way.

• thespectrumband@hotmail.co.uk
    thespectrumband@hotmail.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

For the mens definitely go for plenty of different smellys!!! It's really funny to see all the guys choosing the different scents!

Add in some minty chewing gum/mints or lollipops (we're all big kids really).

They always go down well at every wedding we've seen.

James x

• Cupcake26
    Beginner August 2015
    Cupcake26 ·
    • Hide content

Ooo some good ideas on here, thanks!

xXx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics