Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Daisy Bell
Beginner August 2015

TOMS wedding shoes?

Daisy Bell, 11 of February of 2015 at 14:22 Posted on Planning 0 12

Has anyone here worn TOMS for her wedding or is planning to? I don't really wear heels and get blisters really easily so am a bit worried I'll find comfortable wedding shoes.

TOMS do ivory shoes, so I am considering getting these, maybe at least as a backup pair:

http://www.toms.co.uk/women/ivory-grosgrain-womens-classics

They also go Ivory Glitter ones: http://www.toms.co.uk/collections/black-glitter-womens-classics#

I absolutely love TOMS, they're so comfortable. I already own 7 pairs. ?

12 replies

Latest activity by Daisy Bell, 13 of February of 2015 at 19:57
  • P
    Beginner August 2015
    Purplecake ·
    • Hide content

I love Toms too and don't see a reason why you shouldn't get another pair! It'd be no different than people having other flat shoes/coverse/vans under their dress. I have an ivory pair (for casual use not wedding!) but they're so well worn they're not very ivory anymore..

I love the shimmery ones, go for it!

• Daisy Bell
    Beginner August 2015
    Daisy Bell ·
    • Hide content

Thanks! I still have to buy my dress so will wait, to make sure it would match, but I might just get them and maybe some nice flats or kitten heels as well.

• Nims
    Beginner July 2015
    Nims ·
    • Hide content

I'm wearing converse on my wedding day, nobody can see them anyway!

I also love TOMs sooooo much. But. Is it just me, or do they go stinky?! After about a month I can't wear them anymore....

• Daisy Bell
    Beginner August 2015
    Daisy Bell ·
    • Hide content

I haven't had that problem, but I haven't held them up to my nose either. Haha.

• R
    Beginner December 2014
    rambosmum ·
    • Hide content

Not just me then! Mine reek, and before anyone says anything my other shoes don't, just the Toms. I still love them though and I've started wearing the tiny socks you can get in primark (they look like ballet flats made from sock material) and that seems to have helped.

• Nims
    Beginner July 2015
    Nims ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? me too, only in Toms, no other shoes!!! I've got loads of those tiny socks, will try them, ta.

• mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

Yeah shot a wedding where everyone in the bridal party and the bride and groom wore TOMS. What's funny is they hadn't told me this but I wore TOMs pumps for work shoes anyway so I matched!!

• foxxy88
    Beginner June 2015
    foxxy88 ·
    • Hide content

LOVE them! I was planning on having cream crochet ones to go with my 1950's dress. Now I've changed dress I've changed shoes - to my DIY bling converse lol.

I think you should go for it!

• Daisy Bell
    Beginner August 2015
    Daisy Bell ·
    • Hide content

I have the cream crochet ones, they're lovely. Would probably get new ones though, not wear my old ones. Smiley winking

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content
  • Nims
    Beginner July 2015
    Nims ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Just bought these! Thanks! Was planning on converse for the day but worried about the heat, so these are perfect.

May or may not wear them on the day... but either way will wear them on honeymoon.

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Glad to be of service! :-)

• Daisy Bell
    Beginner August 2015
    Daisy Bell ·
    • Hide content

Oh, those are pretty too! Now that I have my dress, I can have a proper look at shoes. My dress is ivory, do you think I couldwear white shoes or is it best to stick to ivory?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics