Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner June 2016

Tonsillitis

MrsL242be, 19 of May of 2016 at 07:40 Posted on Planning 0 6

????I get married in 2 weeks and I have tonsillitis!!! Why why why!!!! Aaaaaaaah.

6 replies

Latest activity by Vixy1987, 20 of May of 2016 at 11:55
  • Arpee
    Beginner August 2016
    Arpee ·
    • Hide content

Oh no! Have you been given some anti-biotics? How long does it usually last? I hope you're feeling better very soon!

• TrixieSaurus
    Beginner August 2016
    TrixieSaurus ·
    • Hide content

Oh no! I hope the docs have prescribed you some antibiotics! Rest rest rest and more rest! Rest even if you;re not tired - it;s the key to getting better!

• M
    Beginner June 2016
    MrsL242be ·
    • Hide content

Currently at my doctors waiting to be seen. I am supposed to be working the next three nights ?????. I have also just recently started my new job so I'm stressed about being sick ?. I'm hoping to get antibiotics cos it looks like bacterial tonsillitis so fingers crossed that helps. What a nightmare!!

• jadeee
    Beginner June 2016
    jadeee ·
    • Hide content

I feel your pain MrsL242be, I suffer with tonsillitis, I've had it 6 times in the past 5 months but I've suffered for 5-6 years! I get married 2 weeks Saturday so I'm hoping I'll be ok!

Really hope they give you some antibiotics and I hope you start to feel better, I have my fingers crossed for you!

• M
    Beginner June 2016
    MrsL242be ·
    • Hide content

10 day dose on antibiotics and to rest! Haha rest!!! ??? hopefully I will find time to rest lol. Just feel crappy. But fingers crossed once the antibiotics kick in I will be on the mend. Had my final meeting with the venue last night which I should have enjoyed but felt so tried and rubbish it was more like a chore. ?. Although massive shout out to my amazing BM who turned up at my door at 9pm with a "care package" soup, painkillers, oranges etc! Feeling the love ??

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Ahh what a lovely friend! My Spanish doc told me to rest, gave me antibiotics and said I must wear a scarf round my throat to keep it warm and.... DO NOT SPEAK lol.

• Vixy1987
    Beginner May 2016
    Vixy1987 ·
    • Hide content

Ohh tonsilitis is the worst! I suffer with it a lot too and *touch wood* have been OK. I get married in a week so it better stay away now!!

I know it's hard to rest but try too, drink lots of warm drinks and get some sleep. It'll clear up i am sure Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics