Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner October 2015

Top table flower arrangements or not???

lauradew, 22 of August of 2014 at 08:38 Posted on Planning 0 10

We are on a tight budget and wondered what people's thoughts are regarding having top table flower arrangements??

We'll have around 100 people.

Small, sweet wedding.

Are they necessary or can we do without or have an alternative?

xxx

10 replies

Latest activity by sarah.jones, 25 of August of 2014 at 17:39
  • cosmictrout
    Beginner August 2014
    cosmictrout ·
    • Hide content

We are having the long-and-low arrangement from the registrars table moved onto top table after the ceremony

you could do something like this which is really sweet and could be done very cheaply - just collect a few jam jars, decorate and fill with supermarket (or home-grown) flowers:

• W
    Beginner August 2014
    weddingvirgin ·
    • Hide content

My florist provided vases and we reused the bridesmaids bouquets for the top table. only downside was the bridesmaids forgot to take them home after so they went to waste!

• jayannfernandez
    jayannfernandez ·
    • Hide content

If you'd like flowers for your top table, then go for it but if you're on a budget, might add some other decorations, could be books, cute lanterns, a small disco ball or something that you too like so you won't need to get a lot of flowers but still have it somehow. hope that helps. Smiley smile

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

THIS! Mine went there too, I also used mine for the register table too.

• MrsB88
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsB88 ·
    • Hide content

What about using flower petals instead? We are having crystal globes as our centre peices with rose petals scattered around them.

• .A.S.
    Beginner July 2014
    .A.S. ·
    • Hide content

Anything for a flash Smiley winking

We had a sweetheart table as opposed to a top table, here it is being set up. I just wanted to show you - I used giants candlestick holders from Homesense, tea lights from Ebay and collars of Gyp from my Florist. The whole arrangement came in at approx £60. I love Homesense Smiley laugh

xxx

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

My bouquet and the BM's were on the top table, so there was some colour. No need for a separate arrangement.

• *RMD*
    Beginner April 2015
    *RMD* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm also doing this instead of paying for a separate one for the top table

• S
    Beginner August 2015
    SunnyBrownDiamonds138 ·
    • Hide content

To save money I have been going to bootsales and collecting little vases and tea cups for 50p, then going to get some supermarket flowers.

• S
    Beginner May 2015
    sarah.jones ·
    • Hide content

Have you seen the bouquet Clip/holders, you clip these onto the front of the top table and display your bouquets. Saves doing a separate arrangement and also lets you show off your bouquets. They are available on eBay for about £4 each.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics