Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner April 2019

Top Table Stress

RomanticYellowConfetti938, 6 of November of 2017 at 16:13 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi guys

I'm busy planning my wedding and will be having 4 bridesmaids (3 of my best friends and my fiance's little cousin who is 11).

I don't know how to set up my top table as my partner really wants his best man to be sat with us (convenient for the speech) but I don't know how to even it up with a bridesmaid. I'm not having a maid of honour and 1 of the bridesmaids will want to be sat with her partner. The other 2 are single and won't be bringing anyone to the day with them so I don't really want to separate them.

Any help/advice would be appreciated! ?

1 replies

Latest activity by Lilacbouquet, 7 of November of 2017 at 21:07
  • W
    Beginner November 2017
    Willows2B ·
    • Hide content

Try not to worry too much about conforming to typical top table plans, or trying to even it up if it doesn't work with your numbers. What's most important is that you've got the people with you who you want to be on the table. We've got the two of us, plus my mum and his parents, and the best man. So it's an even number but not all your 'traditional' top table people.

• L
    Beginner June 2018
    Lilacbouquet ·
    • Hide content

We were stuck with this for a while. We have got us, both sets of parents, 2x step parents, best man and his wife. Everyone is sat next to someone other than their partner but all have something in common to talk about and all those who are doing a speech are on the top table and it is an even number.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics