Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vikster79
Beginner July 2011

Top Table Swag

Vikster79, 24 February, 2011 at 15:52 Posted on Planning 0 8

£35 is that a rip off? I havnt had to get quotes for chair covers as these are in with the venue, but have asked about table runners and top table swag and she has quoted £4.50 table runners and £35 for the swag. Is this about right?

8 replies

Latest activity by CupcakeQueen, 24 February, 2011 at 17:56
  • Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Are you looking at something like this?

If so - there is no way i'd pay that much, the taffeta material is about £8 for 30 meters on ebay.

• ClaireG85
    Beginner
    ClaireG85 ·
    • Hide content

I'm paying £2.50 for organza table runners (could have had satin ones for the same price), thinking i might ask her about top table swag as well though (her price list recommends £10-40, i presume depending on table size)

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Our chair cover lady would have charged £20 for top table swags and £10 for cake table but shes chucking them in for free Smiley smile

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

Are you looking at something like this?

Did think about getting the material myself but worried the shades wouldnt match - worth a risk??

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

It looks lovely all set up.

What colour are you going for? I would ask the lady for a sample of her chair cover bow material and try and find a match in a local knitwear / material store.

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

£35 does seem a bit pricey. We're paying £12 but then again we are also hiring 100 chair covers from the same company. Getting a sample from your venue of the sashes they use is a good idea if you want to match the material yourself.

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

We are paying $3.50 for table runners, $22.00 for 8 seater top table swag and $9.00 for cake table and table plan table swag.

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Vickster I wouldnt bother save your money x

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

I think I paid that with lights love- does look lovely though, really set the room off

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics