Skip to main content
LuxuriousPinkCars63574
Beginner August 2022

Transport

LuxuriousPinkCars63574, 5 January 2022 at 12:17 Posted on Planning 0 3
Saved
Hi i am getting married a hour away from my home town and around 40 50 guests are from same place is it cheeky for me to book a coach then message guests and say they can pay to the transport company or myself for travel there and back as it is expensive just looking for advice

3 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousPinkCars63574, 23 January 2022 at 01:23
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·

I would scope out who would be interested and an idea of max cost ( work it out on 75%) uptake as if you give the cost and it then goes up if people don't do it you would need them to pay more and they may then decline, give them a date to reply by with their interest. We have the same distance away and offered to organise transport at their cost but was not enough uptake to make it worthwhile so decided against it. Most people are happy to travel but also like the convenience of being able to do it under their own steam and have transport in case of emergency (we have a lot of people who have kids that wont be at the wedding) also you would need set times for pick up and drop off which some people find a stress and may want to leave earlier or later. If there are local hotels nearby the venue maybe suggest some to your guests as some people also like to make a weekend of it and will stay nearby

• LuxuriousPinkCars63574
    Beginner August 2022
    LuxuriousPinkCars63574 ·
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much i will do this
  • LuxuriousPinkCars63574
    Beginner August 2022
    LuxuriousPinkCars63574 ·
    View quoted message
    Thankyou so much i think we might leave transport and let guests sort that themselves x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

General groups

Hitched article topics