Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner July 2021 Derbyshire

Truly Small Venue needed

Esther, 15 of April of 2021 at 14:15 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi, I am looking for a unique venue for 20 max for our family wedding, having postponed the reception to 2022. Ideally, High Peak/Derbyshire/Stockport/ Cheshire. Most 'small' venues still seem to be for 90+!

4 replies

Latest activity by Georgie, 20 of April of 2021 at 17:37
  • L
    Curious March 2022 Central & Glasgow
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Unfortunately can't help as I'm based in Scotland and don't know the preferred area but we've booked a small venue for our wedding. It's a country house and we have exclusive use for two days. We're having 12 guests but it sleeps 24. It has a function room that can host large numbers but they'll close the door on that and we'll use the lounge and dining room which can host our numbers but no more so it won't feel like we're rattling around. It should feel cosy and intimate. There are quite a few similar style venues near where we are so possibly something like that might work?
  • E
    Beginner July 2021 Derbyshire
    Esther ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Louise but I'm in the North West. My daughter us in Ireland, my youngest step in London, eldest near Derby, parents in Cheshire. 5 very Covid anxious si ni bubnle muxing ?
  • J
    Beginner June 2022 Cheshire
    Jen ·
    • Hide content
    Hello, Have you looked at The Bridge in Prestbury (Macclesfield) they have smaller rooms for intimate weddings - really pretty!! Also, Pecks nr Congleton do intimate weddings. And not sure if you wanting ceremony/reception at same place, but Sutton Hall also do intimate dining for weddings! Hope that helpsSmiley smile
  • Georgie
    Beginner August 2021 Derbyshire
    Georgie ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, we are getting married at Eyam Hall this summer. They have availability for all different sizes of weddings. It's in the heart of the Peak District within some beautiful countryside. Hope you find somewhere!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics