Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Beginner September 2014

Tudor Barn, Burnham DJ

VLB202, 16 May, 2013 at 12:47 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi Guys,

I am getting married at Tudor Burnham next year and looking at DJ's at the moment. Has anyone used Mitch the DJ the barn recommends? Or who have you used to DJ there.

Any help or recommendations very much appreciated.

1 replies

Latest activity by *gnashers*, 16 May, 2013 at 14:35
  • Sandysounds
    Sandysounds ·
    • Hide content

I can't answer your question, but it's worth bearing in mind that we're not all the same, so it's best having a look round and having a chat with a few, including the resident DJ. For example, do you want a big night club experience with loud sound or a sophisticated set up with a volume control? Do you want a mix of genres or a DJ that has an expertise in a certain genre? Some DJs offer more than just playing music. Experience of weddings and performance style are worth asking too.

Look at how they operate..... always insist on a contract. You need to choose someone you like too..... it might not seem important at the moment, but it will on the day!

There's some guidance here http://www.weddingdjalliance.co.uk/selecting_a_wedding_dj.php

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

We're having a band, but I did get a cost for a DJ, and a guy that was recommended to me was Jon Saunders (our wedding is in Egham, Surrey, so not a million miles away from Burnham)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics