Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

xkimx007
Beginner October 2022 South Yorkshire

Turn off comments - Hitched website

xkimx007, 2 of March of 2022 at 15:37 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 8

Anyone know if you can turn off comments when you add in blog entries on the Hitched website?

We wanted to have an "important info" page but they don't have one so the closest I could find was using a blog page but then every entry says "leave a comment" and tells you how many (if any) have already been left which looks silly.

Thanks

8 replies

Latest activity by Wdare, 15 of August of 2023 at 08:31
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

You can add a page in by going on to your website click Edit Website on the left and then Pages and Add New. You can then title it and add all your info in there, we have done one to include the order of the day, directions, rules of the venue etc and called it Ceremony Info and then a seperate one for Evening Info. i just checked ours and there is no comment section so hopefully that will work for you

• Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Also you can re order them by clicking the dots the left on each item and move them up and down, or delete ones you dont want by going in to it and then click delete page, so if you didnt want a blog you can get rid of it. It is a great site but there is a lack of instruction so is trial and error!

• xkimx007
    Beginner October 2022 South Yorkshire
    xkimx007 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Charlotte. May I ask what type of page you added for the Ceremony Info page. When I select "Add New" I have to choose one of the following:

Wedding blog

• Addresses
    • Guestbook
    • Albums
    • Questionnaires
    • Tests
    • Events
    • Videos
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    It was an Event page I think. Give it a title and then it appears at the top
  • I
    Beginner July 2022 Essex
    Infinite ·
    • Hide content

@xkimx007 You can choose Wedding blog i thick.

For more detail about exclusive wedding venue in Essex.

Visit: https://www.infiniteweddingco.com/

• Anonbride
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

I couldn't figure out a way to do this without using the blog unfortunately - I tried all the other page options but they seemed to have a shorter amount of words you could use which didn't work for us sadly!

• Caroline & Phil
    Beginner September 2023 Lancashire
    Caroline & Phil ·
    • Hide content

Hi Chloe, did you ever figure out a solution to this problem? I find the website builder quite limited but not being able to remove the comments is one of the most frustrating things.

• E
    Beginner April 2024 South West London
    Eve ·
    • Hide content

Struggling with the same issue!

• Martin
    Nigeria
    Martin ·
    • Hide content

Indeed, freedom comes with happiness becoming a joyous occasion, and it is a thing of joy to wish every American Citizen a Happy 4th of July. It is not just about saying Happy 4th of July but to have information on the greatness and liberty it holds.

Furthermore, you can say that the Fourth of July is a day that is best described as a day of joy and festivities which is looked forward to every year. You have a nice blog post here, and I would like you to check out my own blog about this topic.

https://www.makeoverarena.com/happy-4th-of-july

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics