Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

GEMINIBEBE
Beginner August 2010

Turquoise & white theme - any one having/had this?

GEMINIBEBE, 22 August, 2009 at 10:34 Posted on Planning 0 8

Morning!

Have decided on a turquoise (bm dresses), white (my dress) and silver (shoes, jewellery & bling) theme, maybe with a splash of bright pink (Im having orchids)?

Could anyone give me some inspiration? Or any pics of their turquoise wedding? Its a bright turquoise, am not able to post any photos or links for some reason???

X

8 replies

Latest activity by GEMINIBEBE, 23 August, 2009 at 11:26
  • bygeorge
    bygeorge ·
    • Hide content

Sounds lovely! I'm doing a wedding next month with turquoise bridesmaids dresses and white orchids with bright pink centres - the colours go beautifully together. I'll have pics of the finished article at the end of Sept!!

• GEMINIBEBE
    Beginner August 2010
    GEMINIBEBE ·
    • Hide content

Oooh cant wait to see them! X

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

Me me me!!! Okay my turquoise is a bit darker and a bit greener than i originally planned, but sort of! My dress is white with a bit of silver and sparkle, big BMs are the dark turquoise but with a bit more green iyswim! My little BM is white and we're all having silver accessories and shoes. The men are in a light (but not too light!) grey. I thought about another colour, but i like the boringness (i know it's not a word but you get me!). x
  • 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

Hey there!

having turquoise BM dresses and ties for best men (there are 2) colour scheme is turquoise, teal(or dark blue, not sure about that yet), Lime green and yellow. Bwwn collwcting some images - here are a few:

and LOADS more where that came from.... hope this gives you some inspiration.

• GEMINIBEBE
    Beginner August 2010
    GEMINIBEBE ·
    • Hide content

Lovely pics Jules thanks for sharing them, your BM flowers were fabulous I love them!!

• GEMINIBEBE
    Beginner August 2010
    GEMINIBEBE ·
    • Hide content

Thanks tango lovely pictures lots of ideas there! X

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

I did a Turqouise wedding this year:

• GEMINIBEBE
    Beginner August 2010
    GEMINIBEBE ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Sherrie gorgeous pics, so glad I have chosen turquoise, those BM dresses are stunning! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics