Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sweeties
Beginner November 2016

twilight designs and irregular choice!

Sweeties, 19 of June of 2016 at 13:54 Posted on Planning 0 6

Ooo so very happy.

My mom saw a headband for me a couple weeks ago, took some pics and bought it.

I tried it on this weekend, and it just looks fab. I asked her the make on the tag and it said twilight designs, which I found so freaky, as this is the brand is been looking at online and had bookmarked on my phone to show her.

Design is 4512.

And today I ordered my irregular choice boots, from Amazon. Miaow is the style. Let hope they fit. Ordered now, as they'd gone down in price, Hehe!

6 replies

Latest activity by MetalBride, 24 of June of 2016 at 00:41
  • 2BMrsC
    Beginner May 2017
    2BMrsC ·
    • Hide content

Wasn't it you that really liked my headpiece? Also Twilight designs!! Smiley smile

• Sweeties
    Beginner November 2016
    Sweeties ·
    • Hide content

It sure was! Clearly liked their stuff quite a lot, as did my mom lol

Yey!!

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

I love your shoes! Please can you let me know how they come up size wise. I've always wanted a pair so I think getting married is a very good reason to buy them, just not sure on their sizing Smiley smile

• Sweeties
    Beginner November 2016
    Sweeties ·
    • Hide content

The shoes arrived today, and fit really well.

Now I did buy a size 6, and I would say I am usually a size 5, but wide-ish...

Skechers I am always a size 5. M&S wide fitting I am usually a size 5 or a 5.5. But M&S regular shoes I'd be a size 6.

Sooo I bought a 6, and the width feels comfy (with my sexy socks on!), and the length actually feels correct. Personally I don't think I'd even get my foot in a size five.

The heel doesn't feel too narrow or too high. As these as little ankle boots, they looks pretty darn good I think.. Not all clompy, quite feminine.

I sent a pic to my mom, who had seen pics of them online, and she said 'Hmm not sure, but they are you. Ooo quite bright colours on the sides and back, but they are you'... aka didn't like them, but thought they suited me lol

• MadamRed
    Beginner April 2017
    MadamRed ·
    • Hide content

I love Irregular Choice shoes - they're so comfy!

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

I'm currently loving these: http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens/irregular-choice-flamenco-pale-pink-high-heels/1159423370/

Just wish they weren't so pink.

• MetalBride
    Beginner April 2018
    MetalBride ·
    • Hide content

Always get slightly bigger in irregular choice shoes, they're slightly shorter than most brands and have a higher arch.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics