Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Beginner November 2023 Derbyshire

Twilight Wedding Venues East Midlands

Katie, 11 of September of 2022 at 17:07 Posted on Planning 0 5
Just looking for a bit of advice! Myself and my fiancee would like a late ceremony (4ish) followed by an evening reception next November. Advice on venues that would be accommodating or are lots of the venues quite flexible? Thank you Smiley smile

5 replies

Latest activity by Joanne, 14 of September of 2022 at 13:10
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

I would say that most venues will not be keen on a twilight wedding because they would prefer a full day wedding but then it depends on the time of year and day of the week. But in November you will have more chance than in July.

I do know a wedding venue in Leicestershire that will do twilight weddings and I have shot many of them there too. Drop me a PM.

• H
    Expert November 2022 Lincolnshire
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content

Not venue related but just a piece of advice for a late in the day November wedding when you are further into your planning.

Consider what kind of photographs you would like when planning your day.

We are getting married at 3pm in November and the sun will set less than an hour after our ceremony but there isn't much open space with low buildings where even that light will reach at that time of the year. So we are having our photographs with just us two before the ceremony so we have the light.
  • Katie
    Katie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hiya! Thanks so much. We have considered this too! Hoping the potential venues we have we would like photos including lots of the interiors. Having the photos first isn't something I'd considered so that is a good idea! Thank you
  • Katie
    Katie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Really useful advice (you can tell we are new to this!)
  • Joanne
    Beginner September 2022 Northamptonshire
    Joanne ·
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married at The Riverside Glasshouse, Leamington Spa on Friday - sunset package 3pm till 10pm and that's with an extra added hour. Beautiful venue and the venue manager is brilliant.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics