Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Dedicated October 2023 Surrey

uk Based Bridesmaid Dress Brands or Dressmakers

AmesLou, 21 of December of 2022 at 18:57 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2

I'm really struggling with buying bridesmaid dresses. I know exactly what I want for my bridesmaids (burgundy full length dresses with flutter sleeves) and there are admittedly LOADS online but they are all on websites based in China, which all get a lot of mixed reviews in regard to sizing and quality. I've tried looking at some UK brands, plus some high street shops but I'm really struggling! The odd dress I've find in this style on a UK site is either more berry than burgundy, way too low cut or completely backless (or made of velvet).

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm finding it extra frustrating, because it's not like I've dreamed up a style that isn't available ANYWHERE.

I had considered potentially enquiring to get the dresses custom made, but I also wouldn't really know who to approach in regard to that. Does anyone have any website recommendations?

2 replies

Latest activity by AmesLou, 14 of January of 2023 at 15:15
  • C
    Curious October 2024 Cumbria
    Claire ·
    • Hide content
    Have you looked on wed2be? I’m sure I saw some like this on there! I found somewhere called everpretty the other week too they had lots of choice xx
  • A
    Dedicated October 2023 Surrey
    AmesLou ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ah so sorry I did't reply to this! I am keeping the Wed2b ones in mind, but I'm at the stage of accepting I'm extremely picky! haha xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics