Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2011

UK Bride ARRRGGGGHHH!!!

mrs_lewis_2b, 16 of February of 2011 at 11:24 Posted on Planning 1 2

I registered on this site a few weeks ago just to enter the competition - I've never used it or been on it since - and now...... i'm getting loads of "offers" in the post from various suppliers!! They've only gone and sold my info!!!!!

Does anyone know how I can remove myself from their site - I've looked everywhere and conveniently there's nothing to be found anywhere about unsubscribing!!

2 replies

Latest activity by King, 11 of January of 2024 at 14:27
  • ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

I bet you forgot to untick the "Please ensure I recieve FREE information from UKbride's partners; suppliers of products and services which I may find useful during my wedding planning" tickbox.

In their terms and conditions it says "Your information will be passed on to third party businesses by ourselves if you have 'opted in' to receiving information from third parties or you have opted in to our Terms & Conditions. You may choose to email suppliers and other businesses or contact other brides and grooms on the site yourself."

However, at the bottom of the page, it does give a phone number - **** - which you could try ringing to get off the list?

• littleprincess30
    Beginner August 2012
    littleprincess30 ·
    • Hide content

OHHHHHH ive done the same! i entered a competition on there about 2 weeks ago...my postman is gonna love me then!!! ?

• King
    Beginner August 2025 Durham
    King ·
    • Hide content

Yes what a nightmare of a company they are! Apparently they are being taken to court for stealing money from suppliers... bunch of crooks!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics