Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Savvy November 2021 Lancashire

Uk honeymoon destinations?

Jess, 11 of December of 2020 at 20:59 Posted on Planning 0 6
Hello! We have decided to either go on our honeymoon a few months before our wedding or at a later date so we could like to find some where to just go to relax for a few days after ! Ideally a nice lodge with a hot tub or a really nice hotel, any suggestions appreciated!

6 replies

Latest activity by Jess, 15 of December of 2020 at 19:50
  • Mrsa2021
    Dedicated June 2021 Cornwall
    Mrsa2021 ·
    • Hide content
    We are getting married in Cornwall so are going to have a mini-moon there, have found a lovely cabin in the woods with a hot tub. Then I've booked a night at the Fish Hotel in the Cotswolds in a hut which has it's own rowing boat and private island for us to use
  • J
    Jess ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that sounds lovely! That’s the sort of thing we are looking for ! Just a few days to de stress
  • Michal
    South Yorkshire
    Michal ·
    • Hide content

Check Achnamara Apartment in Connel near Oban, beautiful views! Lovely hosts as well!

• N
    Beginner April 2021 South West London
    Nel ·
    • Hide content
    Hi there also are a few down in the New Forest, Hampshire. Sorry don’t have any specific links but I’ve seen a few advertised on Airbnb.
  • Ashton
    Beginner June 2022 Alpes-Maritimes
    Ashton ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

I work in luxury hotels and can highly recommend the Gilpin Hotel in the Lake District - or in fact most hotels in the Lakes. It's a lovely part of the world and sometimes better value than the Cotswolds etc although The Fish and their sister property Dormy House are excellent! Chewton Glen in Hampshire has Tree Houses which are pretty special too. So nice to hear you plan to support UK Hospitality - we've had a rough year and need all the help we can get! I work in London by the way so this is not a bias post Smiley smile

• J
    Jess ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi, we have looked at gilpin hotel it’s beautiful! We have just come back from north lake lodges and have booked there again in feb so fancy a change but that is amazing ! There’s some lovely places in the UK, it’s such a shame what your all going through , ah I wouldn’t mind if you were , we’re hoping for a trip to London when it’s allowed again! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics