Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Savvy July 2021 Worcestershire

uk Mini Moon

Sarahjp2021, 23 of March of 2021 at 09:08 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 1
Hi everyone,

We are getting married on 29th July 2021 and then are due to go on honeymoon on 2nd August 2021 to Greece. Seeing as it's unlikely the honeymoon will go ahead due to covid, I was thinking about booking a mini moon in the UK for 3 or 4 days, something which I can cancel if the proper honeymoon can go ahead. Does anyone have any recommendations of romantic places to book?

1 replies

Latest activity by Daisy, 23 of March of 2021 at 09:37
  • D
    Dedicated June 2021 Hertfordshire
    Daisy ยท
    • Hide content

We've booked a Forest Holidays honeymoon! Look at their Golden Oak Hideaway cabins - gorgeous romantic cabins with private hot tubs. We feel it's perfect for a UK honeymoon - you can be busy going on walks or doing outdoor activities, or some days just relax in your hot tub enjoying each other. The cabins are equipped for you to do self catering, or there's a informal restaurant on site, or you can even have meals delivered to your cabin if you don't want to go out one evening. And there's lots of extras like couples massages you can add on.

I'm so excited for ours - we go literally the day after we get married ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics