Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner May 2023 South East London

uk Navy Tux Hire

Kendall, 2 of February of 2023 at 10:25 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 7

Hi everyone,

My fiancé and I are on the hunt for navy tux rental for his 4 groomsmen. We have looked at Moss Bros but the only one they offer is more blue than navy, quite shiny and only offered in slim fit, which would work for 2 of the men, but not for all.

We are based in London and I haven't found any other tux rentals to use. Our wedding is 1 May so we need to crack on with this.

Any recommendations please send through!

Thanks so much,

Kendall

7 replies

Latest activity by Lex, 5 of February of 2023 at 14:28
  • Elizabeth
    Dedicated October 2023 Cumbria
    Elizabeth ·
    • Hide content
    uk Navy Tux Hire 1
    I don’t know how useful this is but I’m currently in Next and remembered your question and they have these navy velvet blazers for £75. I don’t think my phone pic does it justice
  • K
    Dedicated June 2023 Essex
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content

I don't know how far you are willing to travel but there is a suit hire place in Chelmsford, Essex, called Dapper Chaps that stock a wide variety of suits for hire. There is also another suit hire in Essex called Slater.

• K
    Kendall ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks so much! My partner is actually from Billericay so this would work well for us!

• K
    Kendall ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you but we are looking to hire than to buy as I think buying all the individual bits will end up being more expensive.

• L
    Beginner September 2023 Essex
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    We are hiring ours from slaters in Chelmsford, they are great and a lot cheaper then moss bros. We are also having navy. If you don’t mind travelling there it’s really worth it.
  • H
    Beginner February 2024 Powys
    Hannah ·
    • Hide content
    Peter Posh?
  • Lex
    Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    Have you got a Slaters nearby? My finace is buying his suit and hiring for his groomsmen- they have a pretty good choice!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics