Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner April 2016

Unable to change budget in budget planner

nemisiscat, 30 April, 2014 at 06:01 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 4

Hello,

As my fiance and my families have offered to contribute more than we were expecting, I need to amend our budget. However, I see no option in the budget planner to change the budget. I've been all over the site trying to find a way to do it, but have not found one.

Please advise.

4 replies

Latest activity by Aimee @ Hitched, 19 November, 2014 at 08:48
  • A
    Dedicated February 2021
    Aimee @ Hitched ·
    • Hide content

Hi Nemisiscat,

To the right of the 'New Item' button there is a reset icon, which looks like a circular refresh icon. If you click on this then it will load your wedding settings options, where you can enter a new budget amount and save.

Let me know if you manage to reset this, if not, feel free to email me at aimee@hitched.co.uk if you need further advice or help.

Thanks,

Aimee

• H
    Beginner May 2015
    HappyBlueConfetti187 ·
    • Hide content

I'm also trying to reset my budget but it doesn't work.

• H
    Beginner May 2015
    HappyBlueConfetti187 ·
    • Hide content

How to edit the expenses? Figure doesn't change at all?

• A
    Beginner July 2017
    aimeeread82+milly ·
    • Hide content

Hi HappyBlueConfetti,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your budget planner. Could you email me at aimee@hitched.co.uk with a few more details about what the issues are? It would also help me if you could let me know what browser you are using. If you could visit www.supportdetails.com and enter my email address and your details that will help me identify the problem.

Could you in your email let me know what happens when you try to reset your budget - and when you try to edit an item - where you say it doesn't change.

Thanks,

Aimee

• A
    Dedicated February 2021
    Aimee @ Hitched ·
    • Hide content

Hi HappyBlueConfetti,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your budget planner. Could you email me at aimee@hitched.co.uk with a few more details about what the issues are? It would also help me if you could let me know what browser you are using. If you could visit www.supportdetails.com and enter my email address and your details that will help me identify the problem.

Could you in your email let me know what happens when you try to reset your budget - and when you try to edit an item - where you say it doesn't change.

Thanks,

Aimee

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics