Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner May 2023 West London

Underwear - help!

Nancy, 8 of March of 2023 at 15:50 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 1
Hello,

I’m really hoping someone can offer me some advice… I am finding it impossible to find any underwear to wear under my wedding dress. My dress is fully covered at the front but low at the back, meaning I can’t wear a normal bra. My breasts are fairly large and EXTREMELY saggy - without a bra they hang round my waist, so I can’t just go without! It is not possible to sew cups into the dress as the top is quite loose and the material is very sheer and floaty. I have tried various bodysuits with low backs (eg Spanx suit your fancy) and they don’t offer enough support, my breasts just fall out of the cups.
I have been wondering about boob tape/Perky Pears?? I don’t know if this is likely to work?
Would be so grateful for any advice!!

1 replies

Latest activity by Melissa, 10 of March of 2023 at 19:46
  • Lea
    Rockstar July 2023 Kent
    Lea ·
    • Hide content

Hello Nancy,

It's taken me a while to look for the right bra. I have slightly lower back dress which means I need a backless bra. Here are some I found.

The below is not true to size and I ended up having to buy a bra strap extender for the back but this was the most comfortable one. Still have to try it with my dress. Hope the back strap doesn't show. From Amazon.

Underwear - help! 1

Next are the strapless bra which I didn't like. Didn't feel I got the right support and was worried they might drop off! From Amazon.

Underwear - help! 2

Lastly, I tried a backless bra from La Redoute which worked well with the dress but the straps weren't very comfortable.

Underwear - help! 3

Underwear - help! 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics