Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

excitedbee
Beginner February 2011

UPDATED with flash! H2B ruined his wedding gift surprise last night... but its not all bad!!

excitedbee, 12 February, 2011 at 11:01 Posted on Planning 0 2

So when we went to get our wedding rings and my engagement ring my OH kept admiring tag heuer watches. I told him i'd get him one for his 30th (next year) but then secretly bought it to give him as a surprise on the morining of the wedding (2 weeks away). Then last night he announces he's going to go and buy himself a watch today as he really wants one and will look smart on the wedding day!! So i had no choice but to tell him he couldn't as i've already bought him one!! Bugger!! Really gutted that the surprise was ruined... So this morn I said he may aswell try the watch on as i'm pretty sure it will need a couple of links taking out on the strap (which it does) so may aswell go in today and get it sorted so it fits properly for the wedding day, and cos he feels a bit bad abut ruining the surprise said i can go with him and pick out something sparkly for me to wear on the wedding too!!! YAY!! I like sparkles!!

So although i'm really gutted that my big surprise has been ruined, I get to shop for diamonds today, YAY!! Every cloud and all that! lol

UPDATE

So we went shopping and i got a lovely diamond pendant necklace to wear on the day, the stone and setting matches my engagement ring!

Very lucky lady!!

2 replies

Latest activity by jojo2, 12 February, 2011 at 21:06
  • *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

It's typical isn't it? Bless him.

And sparkles for you... Yay!

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Typical man!

After the few weeks you have both had you deserve some nice sparkles. Hope you are both ok and enjoy your shopping today xx

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

It's such a shame when that happens, I bet he was really chuffed although disappointed in spoiling the surprise. Hope you get something nice!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics