Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2012

Update............ordered my wedding shoes!! Yay!!!

Meggiemoo1981, 9 December, 2011 at 22:15 Posted on Planning 0 11

Http://www.boginni.co.uk/white-crystal-kitten-heel-peeptoe-wedding-bridal-shoes-1375-p.asp

Hmmmmmmm can I justify a hundred quid?! And are they too blingy???

Sorry my net is being rubbish and won't load the pics!!!

11 replies

Latest activity by sugarbox, 12 December, 2011 at 08:37
  • ScillyB2B
    Beginner June 2012
    ScillyB2B ·
    • Hide content

Yummo! Love them, I would say it probably depends on your dress and style as to whether they are too blingy, but I would say generally that the nice thing about shoes with a floor length wedding dress is that you can pretty much have what you want as they just poke out so add just a 'flash' of shoe rather than smacking someone in the face as it were.

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

My dress is a bit sparkly but not hugely sparkly. Plus most of the sparkly detail is on the bodice. Hmmmmmmmmm, what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!?

• ScillyB2B
    Beginner June 2012
    ScillyB2B ·
    • Hide content

In that case I think they'd go well, balancing out the bling as it were ?

Sorry, I shouldnt talk you into buying expensive things, but if there is room in the budget, I would wiggle things around to make room for fab shoes if I were you! ?

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha, are you the devil on my shoulder?!?!

There isn't really room in the budget but and extra shift or two should cover them!! Tee hee hee!!!

• SecretSquirrel123
    Beginner August 2012
    SecretSquirrel123 ·
    • Hide content

Hello! I just replied on the shoe flash post but I'm considering the mid heel version of these. They look as if they put the crystals on themselves so I'm just worried they wont look as good as they do in the pic. I need to order them this week if I'm going to, so I'll flash them for you when they come xx

• Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

This is the company I originally wanted my wedding shoes from!! They are gorgeous. I ended up crystalizing my own though as I wasn't sure what the fit was like or if they were going to be comfy etc. My friend did buy some from here though and said they were stunning when they arrived but the sizing was a bit odd. I cant remember if they came up smaller or larger than normal though x

• MrsCase2013
    Beginner July 2013
    MrsCase2013 ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful!!! I reckon its not too blingy at all, a balancing act like another hitcher said! Smiley smile Enjoy your new shoes!! xx

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was inspired by your shoes! I considered doing it myself but am far too lazy. Then looked, and looked but couldn't find any. Then these jumped at me!!! And said "buy me, buy me!!!"

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I decided to bite the bullet and order them! The ones I love were down to 99.99 and I know I'd be gutted if the price went back up whilst I was ummmmmmmming and ahhhhhhing! Can't believe I spent that much on shoes but they're amazing! Will also flash mine when they arrive. I think there's a 7 day money back guarantee anyway so if they turn up and look shite then back they go!!!

• ScillyB2B
    Beginner June 2012
    ScillyB2B ·
    • Hide content

Woo hoo!!!

(to the shoes, not the very odd spamming!)

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

Haha I did think the spamming was very random!!!

• sugarbox
    Beginner December 2012
    sugarbox ·
    • Hide content

The shoes are so beautiful.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics