Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2010

urgent photographer needed.

sarahp84, 25 June, 2010 at 14:40 Posted on Planning 0 12

i have no budget left did not expect to have to find a photographer as my god father was doing them but due to unforseen curcomstances he cant now. is there anyone out there who can do them as part of portfolio or something. i really am desperat. the cheapest quote iv had so far was 575 and i dont think i can even scrap that together. wedding date is 7th august

thanks[:'(]

12 replies

Latest activity by Chris Giles Photography, 10 March, 2011 at 20:14
  • emmy1979
    Rockstar June 2023 West Yorkshire
    emmy1979 ·
    • Hide content

Whereabouts in the country are you?

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Aw bless you - I know if I was desperate i'd look for someone to do a CD only package - get them to take the pics, edit them and put then on a disc as this will cut down on cost - I can get this in my area for £400 - i'm in west mids.

• S
    Beginner August 2010
    sarahp84 ·
    • Hide content

Thats actually all i want not bothered about albums and stuff as long as i can print them off myself or at print shop but noone seems to be able to do this in kent

• S
    Beginner August 2010
    sarahp84 ·
    • Hide content

In in canterbury kent

• urbanbridesmaid
    urbanbridesmaid ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarahp84

Why not contact the Photography Parlour and ask the owner to post your request & budget for you on the forum or try Network Student Photographers?

Hope you find someone!

• COCOCHIQUITA1984
    Beginner
    COCOCHIQUITA1984 ·
    • Hide content

Try posting on this website, this is how I found mine and I'm based in Kent also (he only wanted travel expenses and I have offered to pay him a sum on top). Make sure you specify how low budget you need it to be, as you will get bombarded by hundreds of timewasters otherwise!

Hope you find someone xxx

• COCOCHIQUITA1984
    Beginner
    COCOCHIQUITA1984 ·
    • Hide content

D'oh, website might help!

http://www.photographers.co.uk/

• victoriamarie
    Beginner July 2011
    victoriamarie ·
    • Hide content

Try this site hun http://www.sub500.co.uk/

You're probably best looking for a disc-only package then you can always make up your own album later x

• sara.jo
    Beginner June 2011
    sara.jo ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah,

I thought of your post the other day when I received an email from freecycle (which I am registered on). Not sure if you have heard of this but basically people normally advertise things they no longer want free of charge, or if people need something etc etc. There is a person on there who is offering some photography to gain experience. It states the following:

"Amateur photography offered (Essex and surrounding areas)

Photography is one of my hobbies, am interested in taking family parties, small weddings, prom nights, school reunions, fetes and bbqs etc. Very cheap as just starting out. Professional attitude, photos available on cd of email so easy to upload onto facebook etc or to print at home or Tesco etc"

I thought I would let you know. I obviously do not know this person so cannot be held responsible for how good/bad they are! But suppose it would be worth a shot if you are strugging to find someone. You could perhaps ask to see some of there work..? Anyway, if you need me to email him, let me know. I dont think you can reply to him unless you are part of the group!

• S
    Beginner June 2013
    staceydoll ·
    • Hide content

My friends a photographer try him joseph adams add him on facebook, let me no how u get on xx

• H
    Beginner December 2010
    Han85 ·
    • Hide content

I have sent you an email Sarah! x

• L
    Beginner
    LJO ·
    • Hide content

Try Nick Rose Photography he is doing ours and just starting so prices fairly cheap for basic package? xxx Mention me! Leia xxx

• Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content

Original post was June 2010 everyone.

A wannabe photographer is digging up ancient photography threads trying to scour for business... that's all.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics