Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

slou90
Beginner April 2014

Usher presents ???? HELP

slou90, 25 May, 2013 at 18:55 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi ladies,

I need some help !

I have so many ideas of what to get my bridesmaids ... Age ****... I'm thinking compact mirrors engraved or a silver pendant with initial and our wedding date.

But ushers and best man I'm struggling!

Our ring bearer will be 7. Our ushers16 and 17. Best man 29.

Ideas for the 16 and 17 years old are pretty much 0!!!

Help! Xxx

7 replies

Latest activity by *Pugsley*, 26 May, 2013 at 09:00
  • 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

Do any of them have any hobbies that you can use to give you ideas?? i.e...Guitar player - silver plated plectrum ( can be engraved )

• slou90
    Beginner April 2014
    slou90 ·
    • Hide content

They are both my brothers - although they are so different - my little brother from my mum and step dad is very musical and loves drama and reading and books etc. My other brother from my dad and step mum I don't know a great deal about hobby wise - they are very different to each other !

I didn't know whether to get some cufflinks - they can always use them later In life ... Itdoesnt necessarily need to be something for now buti don't want to do the tankard / hipflaskthing xx

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

If you would like something that they can keep and use again then cuff-links are a good option at that age as they aren't likely to have a dozen sets of them already, you could have them engraved with their own initials.

• V
    vgbear ·
    • Hide content

I might be able to help. We have lots of presents for bridesmaids, ring bearers, ushers, best man and every one else there are a few more things to go up yet as the site is only a few weeks old and I am slowly putting lots on http://www.bbsgiftsandmore.com/ourshop/cat_723906-Gifts-for-Bridal-Party.html

• essex_charlene
    Beginner September 2012
    essex_charlene ·
    • Hide content

The older guys if they like a drink what about engraved hip flasks? We got ours them and they went down a treat xxx

• A
    Beginner August 2013
    AVH1403 ·
    • Hide content

I was thinking of going for cufflinks engraved with initials, but then came across the idea for superhero cufflinks. Absolutely loads available on ebay and they range from bargain prices to something more special. I think it's that bit more fun and less formal, and each will have a different pair. Going to give them in the morning so they can wear on the day, and hopefully will make for a good photo as well!x

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

AVH1403 - I do believe you have just solved my problem on a fun gift for my 20 yo son, he is still as mad about batman as he was when he was 7 !

Thanks for the idea ?

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

I think my OH is getting his best man a nice watch. Nothing too expensive, maybe £150 max.

Usher will prob get something like a hip flask or an engraved lighter or something else sterio-typically manly like that!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics