Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner October 2022 Lothian & Borders

Using the App/website and removing Suppliers

Antonia, 22 of September of 2021 at 13:35 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 5

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove suppliers from your planning pages so they don't show as incomplete.

For example, I'm not using Transport. I'm sleeping, getting married and partying at the same venue so no need for a wedding car. The supplier page tells me that section isn't compete, does anyone know of a way to remove the ones you don't need?

Many Thanks,

Antonia

5 replies

Latest activity by Peter and Katherine, 3 of March of 2023 at 21:33
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

I have the same issue as you cant pretend and complete without selecting a supplier from the list. I may post in the feedback to hitched page and see if they reply

• Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Doh! just realised this is where you posted! hopefully they reply and it is an easy fix

• A
    Beginner July 2023 South West London
    Akash ·
    • Hide content

I'm having this issue right now and seeing the above posts are from 2021 guessing this still hasnt been updated???

• Daisy
    Beginner August 2023 Derbyshire
    Daisy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm looking for the same thing - I don't need a decorations supplier as I've DIY-ed it amongst other things that I don't need like a toastmaster... hopefully they'll update it so you can just tick it or delete it

• Peter and Katherine
    Beginner June 2026 North Yorkshire
    Peter and Katherine ·
    • Hide content

I did a workaround for this by clicking "add supplier", and then typing in "no [supplier name]". When no supplier shows up, click "Can't find your supplier? Add their information". Then add the "town/city" information (required, but you can just put your wedding venue location, if you'd like).

Then just select "already hired this supplier? > yes" at the bottom, and click "Add Supplier". This will, at the very least, make sure that your [x]/25 suppliers number is accurate.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics