Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner May 2016

Utopia at Broughton Hall Estate

Jade the Bride, 7 of October of 2014 at 20:13 Posted on Planning 0

Hello!

My fiancé and I are getting closer to narrowing down the venue for our wedding and one of the venues we really like is Utopia at Broughton Hall Estate in Skipton. I have tried to look for reviews online, but can't seem to find any so I just wondered if anyone has held their wedding there or is planning to?

Alternatively, is there any wedding venue review sites around which is good for this sort of thing?

• yorkshirekiwi
    Beginner August 2014
    yorkshirekiwi ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Hopefully someone will follow me with something more helpful - but we got married near Skipton in August this year, and Broughton Hall was near the top of my dream list when we started planning. However, as we live in NZ having a good online presence and responding to e-mail communication was a vital quality for us in our choice of venue and we found them to be very poor when we made initial enquiries. So that, coupled with the fact that they were right at the top end of our budget put us off. However, if you live close by and can drop in, or phone them up more easily then you might not find the slow online responses as much of a problem as we would have done.

I have always found public functions at Broughton Hall to be very well run in the past, and would expect a similar high quality for a personal wedding service (especially considering the cost) but I can't vouch for that from experience.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics