Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner May 2024 South West London

Vegas Wedding itinerary - help please

Charlotte, 2 September, 2023 at 10:43 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 1
I’m getting married in Vegas in May 2024.

We’re staying at Cosmo and the wedding is at the Little White Wedding Chapel. We only have 2 guests travelling with us but I want to make a day/night to remember!
The wedding is at 12:30pm - early so that we can live stream to family and friends at home.
I’m looking for help / suggestions on what to do / where to go after the ceremony. Ideally, we would like to go to Gilleys in the evening, but the live music doesn’t start until 8:30pm so I need to fill in between.
Thank you 🙏🙏

1 replies

Latest activity by Alex, 6 September, 2023 at 12:03
  • Alex
    Curious July 2024 Kent
    Alex ·
    • Hide content

Not sure how long you are in Vegas but we got engaged there in Feb, I highly recommend go city passes we got to see and do loads that we wouldn't have thought of. We got engageed on the high roller and you can hire a pod with a bar which might be a fun drinks reception? The biggest problem we found was getting from a to b without a lot of walking between. UBer or a driver for the day to take you around to the different things would be my suggestion.

PS I loved Gilleys it was lots of fun!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics