Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

O
Beginner October 2025 Lancashire

Venue

Olivia, 31 of August of 2023 at 15:10 Posted on Planning 1 4
So I'm planning on booking my wedding for 2025.
I'm viewing the venue next week and was just wondering, if I place my deposit down next week do I pay the price for 2025 or this year?

4 replies

Latest activity by Nick, 9 of September of 2023 at 09:14
  • H
    Expert November 2022 Lincolnshire
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    It will depend on the T&C's of that venue. If they are taking bookings for 2025 then they may have prices set already so that's what your contract will be based on. Although some venues may take a booking far in advance and say that prices are subject to change with inflation so be wary of those.
  • Laurie
    Savvy May 2024 Lothian & Borders
    Laurie ·
    • Hide content

When I was looking into dates I was given quotes for 2023 dates and quotes for 2024 dates. But check the T&Cs of your venue. Some have small print that means they can increase the cost of what they've quoted to you.

• W
    Beginner September 2025 West Yorkshire
    Wayne ·
    • Hide content

We booked ours in February 2023 for September 2025, I asked this question, and they said if I book with them, and pay our deposit that week they would lock them prices in, which they have, and give us a balance sheet, stuff like drinks at the bar may increase as thats not in the quote/bill. Also not 100% sure this is how it works, but inflation has been through the roof this last year or 2, so I'm expecting inflation in the coming years to be tiny

• N
    Beginner June 2025 South West London
    Nick ·
    • Hide content
    We booked our 2025 wedding in July 2023 and were given specific 2025 pricing for venue.

The food and drink is through the venue and they said their quote might increase by upto 5%.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics