Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

emily1234
Beginner

Venue decisions, Manor Park Country House, Clydach or Glyn Clydach Hotel, Neath. Help?!

emily1234, 31 January, 2010 at 17:09 Posted on Planning 0

Hello everyone, after a lot of deliberation i've narrowed down the venue choice of my wedding to Manor Park or the Glyn Clydach (in Swansea).

Obviously, this is the difficult part! I'm planning on getting married in 2013, so there's no big rush really, i'd rather take my time and decide on the right one.

Manor Park is an amazing looking building, with nice gardens, but i dont know if this compares to the gardens offered at the Glyn Clydach.

Other issues i have are with all the planning of the whole thing, i'm fairly unorganised and have heard that Manor Park have a member of staff (or "co-ordinator") solely to sort out all the little problems, I'm not so sure with the Glyn Clydach, has anyone had any experiences with either?.

I'm also a bit curious about the standard of food at both, I've heard mixed reviews on both venuse, and having a picky chef in the family i'm fairly concerned with the quality.

If you have a wedding planned in either i'd love to hear your reviews, in the hope it'll help me make up my mind! Smiley smile

Look forward to getting replies,

Emily

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics