Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsBarlowToBe
Beginner November 2014

Venue Dressers - Manchester

MrsBarlowToBe, 25 February, 2013 at 20:27 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi all, I'm trying to get really organised with the wedding planning by booking as much is advance as I can. My next port of call is the venue dressing!

i was just wondering if anyone could recommend any venue dressers in the Manchester and North West area??

Thanks Chelsey x

7 replies

Latest activity by SM2014, 27 February, 2013 at 23:59
  • katiechops
    Beginner June 2013
    katiechops ·
    • Hide content

Hi, Ive booked The Classy Room Company, Carla - the owner seems really nice and helpful and has loads of ideas.

• K
    Beginner April 2014
    kitcat10210 ·
    • Hide content

I've got a meeting with Dave from Front Row Weddings this Wednesday. I've been speaking to the lady who runs it her name is Lianne and so far so good! Theyre very reasonably priced too, I've been quoted £218 for 75 chair covers and sashes, centre pieces, table runners, table decorating etc.

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    SM2014 ·
    • Hide content

Ive also had a very reasonable quote from front row. Dont know much about them but at the same time cant justify paying double for the same thing! Would love ot hear how you get on meeting them ?

• K
    Beginner April 2014
    kitcat10210 ·
    • Hide content

I'll let you know how I get on. I had the same thought, I was quoted by one guy at a wedding fayre I went to recently for the exact same package £750! I dont see how some of them can get away with charging such ridiculous prices.

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    SM2014 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! :-)

i know, It is crazy considering its just material to go over chairs in the main, and the other stuff is all just rented so they can hire them out again and again, it's not like they're providing anything perishable like a cake! I really do object to paying £3.50-£4 per chair cover! Especially when im having well over 100!Lianne seems really nice too and she's got back to my numerous queries really quickly and provided the photos I've asked for so I'm impressed!

• K
    Beginner April 2014
    kitcat10210 ·
    • Hide content

Same here she's been great with how quick she has been getting back to me. I contacted her earlier this evening asking to arrange a meeting as i wasnt able to make it to the wedding fayre last sunday and wednesday is the only day possible for me and my partner in the next few weeks. Shes arranged for her partner to come and meet us as she isnt able to but there were no hesitations despite the very short notice.

• K
    Beginner April 2014
    kitcat10210 ·
    • Hide content

Hey hun,

Thought your might like to know I've just had my meeting with Dave from Front Row Weddings.

He's a really nice guy and I've got no doubt whatsoever that this is the company that we are going to go with to dress our venue. He brought one of the centre pieces to show us that we were thinking of using and it was beautiful.

It's definitely worth setting up a meeting with them or visiting them at a wedding fayre if you can.

x

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    SM2014 ·
    • Hide content

Ah that's great news! Glad it went well! Did he come to your house? Did you get to see the chair covers? Ill definitely have to arrange it! Yay Smiley smile xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics