Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

samwiches
Beginner August 2013

Venue dressing

samwiches, 5 August, 2012 at 13:40 Posted on Planning 0 3

Okay, three questions - first, how far in advance should I book a venue dresser? Second, how much roughly should I be looking at paying per person? And third, can any Midland ladies suggest a few venue dressers please?

Thanks! ?

3 replies

Latest activity by Perfection Weddings , 12 August, 2012 at 13:26
  • C
    Beginner January 2012
    coolartist87 ·
    • Hide content

HI there! I think standard rates would be £150-200 for the dressing itself and whatever the hire charges are for their items if you are hiring from them. I would personally say I would do it, as I dressed a venue or 2 (including my own wedding and would be willing to do it for the price mentioned above for a party 100 or under. 250-300 for parties of 100+. Hope that helps!

• Perfection Weddings
    Beginner March 2012
    Perfection Weddings ·
    • Hide content

Hi there please see our website www.perfection-weddings.com we can help you with this and cover most of the midlands x we are happy to order in anything you cant find on our website aswell. hope to hear from you x

• samwiches
    Beginner August 2013
    samwiches ·
    • Hide content

Perfection Weddings, thanks! I will definitely have a look into your site! Where are you based? Also, how far in advance would you reccommend booking?

• Perfection Weddings
    Beginner March 2012
    Perfection Weddings ·
    • Hide content

I recommend booking asap we only take a £40 deposit though Smiley smile let me know what you think if you check out our facebook page www.facebook.com/perfectionweddingsderbyshire then you will see a few more recent pictures and our shop address is perfection weddings, 1, holbrook street, heanor, de757ay if you want to pop in Smiley smile x opening times can be found on facebook page Smiley laugh x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics