Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner June 2024 Hampshire

Venue help

Natalie, 27 of April of 2022 at 18:03 Posted on Planning 1 5
Looking to get married in June 2024. We are based in the new forest. Have looked at a few places online but struggling to get that real wow. Partly I think because I don’t know what I want. We are looking for 40 day guests ideally. Has anyone else been in the same situation?

Thanks

5 replies

Latest activity by Lizzie, 27 of April of 2022 at 22:02
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Depends what you are looking for, there are some great smaller venues that way such as The Bell Inn or Bartley Lodge. Been to weddings at both and are lovely for the smaller intimate wedding.

Or maybe look at Wedding in the Woods in Lyndhurst, which is something different.

We are getting married at Old Wardour Castle on Saturday, is just outside Salisbury and is so different, we fell in love with it and can't wait to get married there. Has a max of 60 gueats so again caters for the smaller wedding

Hope you can find somewhere you love
  • N
    Natalie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for that. I’ll have a look at the lyndhurst one.

Hope you have a great day Saturday
  • Katherine
    Beginner June 2023 Hampshire
    Katherine ·
    • Hide content
    We’re getting married at Somerley in Ringwood and I fell in love immediately. We’re in the woodland part but there are three options; the estate house, woodland and summer garden. Check it out xx
  • N
    Natalie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh will do. I actually grew up in Ringwood. Don’t know why I didn’t think of there

Thank you
  • L
    Dedicated September 2023 Derbyshire
    Lizzie ·
    • Hide content
    I'm from a different area, but I found going to places was a lot better than looking online. I looked at all sorts of places, but it wasn't until we went there that we knew which venue we wanted.
    Hope you find somewhere soon! Good luck Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics